Celebrate springtime by baking a batch of these Carrot Pup cakes for your pet! With only a handful of ingredients, this is an easy DIY recipe your pet will be begging you to make year-round.
Coconut oil, to grease muffin tin
2 large eggs, yolks and whites separated.
1 cup oat flour • 1/2 cup peeled and grated carrot.
1/2 cup plain, unsweetened applesauce
1. Pre-heat oven to 350ºF and grease two mini muffin tins with coconut oil. Set aside.
2. Separate egg yolks and whites, placing egg whites into a small mixing bowl. With a hand beater, whip egg whites until stiff.
3. In a separate mixing bowl, mix together oat flour, grated carrot, applesauce, and egg yolks until thoroughly combined.
4. Carefully fold in beaten egg whites.
5. Spoon batter into greased mini muffin tins.
6. Bake for 20 minutes.
7. Transfer to a wire rack to cool.
Homemade treats are a great way to provide your furry friend with healthy and delicious snacks that are free from artificial additives and preservatives. By using ingredients like oat flour, grated carrot, and unsweetened applesauce, you can create a tasty and nutrient-packed treat that your furry friend will love. Using coconut oil to grease the muffin tin not only adds a delicious flavor to the treats but also provides added health benefits for your pet's skin and coat. With a little bit of time and effort, you can create a batch of homemade treats that are sure to make your pup's tail wag or your cat meow. So go ahead and treat your furry friend to some homemade goodness!